Castle Club Features:
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum deposit to open or minimum balance requirement
- One Overdraft Forgiveness every 12 months1
- Free and non - Withdrawals (Other bank and ATM Operators' surcharges may apply)
- Free bank logo checks
- Free Visa®, ® Debit Card
- Free Online Banking, BillPay, and Account Alerts
- Free Mobile Banking – pay bills, deposit checks and transfer money
- .25% Rate Discount on Auto, Home Equity and Personal Loans
- $400 Mortgage closing cost credit – See a Mortgage Loan Officer for complete details
- Free statements - online or paper
- $25 Safe Deposit Box Discount
- Free Debit Card Fraud Monitoring
- Free cashier’s checks
- Free incoming wires
- Free stop payments
- Competitive Interest Rate
- Newsletter describing activities and travel programs
While we do not encourage overdrafts, we understand that unanticipated expenses or unforeseen problems can leave you with not enough money in your checking account. Our goal is to assist you in avoiding unexpected Overdraft or Return Item fees as well as the inconvenience of having transactions declined or returned unpaid. Visit our Overdraft Options page to learn about the types of Overdraft coverage we offer and how you can avoid fees and best manage your account.
Castle Club Newsletters
Check out our Club Newsletters for a look at the exciting events in your area.
1The payment of transactions into overdraft is discretionary and we reserve the right to not pay. Generally, we do not pay overdrafts if you are not making regular deposits, or you have excessive overdrafts, or based on your account history and how you maintain your account. We may change your overdraft privileges due to poor account management. Our Overdraft Item Fee is $33 per item (max 4 per day). We will not charge you this fee if your balance is overdrawn by $20 or less, or the transaction overdrawing the account is $20 or less. Our Return Item Fee is $33 per item (max 4 per day). We will not charge you this fee if the amount of the transaction being returned is $20 or less. We may pay overdrafts for checks and other transactions using your account number and for automatic bill payments (ACH and recurring debit transactions), and if you give us permission, we may authorize and pay overdrafts for ATM transactions and everyday non-recurring debit transactions (individual debit card purchases such as grocery store or one-time online purchases). Our expectation is your bring your account to a positive balance immediately (including payment of all bank fees and charges).