Manage your business accounts online safely and conveniently 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Dashboard | Customized view of all your frequently used accounts with quick links to commonly performed banking services
- Account Detail | Check account balances, review transactions, view check images and download account activity in a variety of formats
- Statements | View Account and Tax statements online
- Transfers | Transfer funds between your First National bank accounts
- Transaction Search | Search multiple criteria for transactions and checks
- Alerts | Receive a variety of email updates on the status of your First National bank accounts
Customize alert settings to the thresholds that are right for your business
- Stop Payments | Easily place, cancel and renew Stop Payments on checks
- Manage Users | Control online user access by accounts, tasks, and levels of authority
- Commercial Card | View First National Bank business credit card information and make payments
- Flexibility | As your business needs grows, so can your online services
Basic Money Movement Services
Designed specifically for small and mid-sized businesses, our online money movement tools offer control, convenience and flexibility, so you can manage your business more efficiently.
- Expedite cash flow and easily manage your accounts and transactions
- Set notifications, alerts and reminders to be delivered to your mobile device or email
- Establish permissions for payments, payroll, payees, company profiles and notifications
Move money more efficiently with our free bill payment service.
- Make one-time, recurring and rush payments
- Track all your past, present and future payments
- Move money from your First National account to an account at another financial institution
- Send money directly to another person's account
- Pay business taxes with a convenient link to the IRS
Pay your employees via direct deposit.
- Electronically pay employees, send expense reimbursements and award bonuses directly to an employee's bank account
- Set a payroll schedule
- Save employee records and send payday reminders
Log in to your account to enroll or Enroll in Online Banking.
|Payroll* (Up to 50 employees**)||Free|
* See the Online Agreement for details and restrictions on the BillPay, Payroll and Invoicing services. Business 300 Class Checking customers receive $5 off the stated Invoicing service fees. Monthly Fees for Online Invoicing services will be waived for the first three monthly billing cycles. You must be enrolled in BillPay prior to signing up for Invoicing and Payroll services. All applicable fees will be assessed to the designated primary account. Fee waiver applies for Invoicing monthly fees only. Additional fees may apply for collecting payments online. Get Paid Faster Service is provided by and the responsibility of a third party. We are not responsible for any aspect of the Get Paid Faster Service and you agree to look solely and exclusively to the provider of that service for the payments that may be due there under. For complete details regarding fees, restrictions and additional product information, contact a business banker or branch manager.
** If you have more than 50 payroll payees or other significant payroll processing requirements, please contact a business banker for alternative services that may be more suited to your business.